Khazana Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Dotted Felt Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Show your environmentally aware and creative nature. The Khazana sisal rug, with its elaborate hand woven diamond design, is an artistic tapestry for your floor. These sisal rugs include non-slip backing, and they're great for those high traffic locations in your home. The natural beige coloring is set off by the wide brown canvas cotton border.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.So far, so good! April 09, 2014
"I have two Newfoundlands and consequently need rugs that are easy to clean and sturdy. So far, this rug has been both. Sometimes the dogs claws get caught in the fibers, but none have ripped yet. The edge of the rug I received is not a perfect rectangle, but that doesn't bother me. This rug looks great in our living room and, though a bit scratchy, makes sitting on the floor with the dogs much more comfortable!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Should have requested a swatch! January 24, 2014
"Nice rug. weave slightly raised which i was not expecting. Would have preferred a tighter/low weave."