Kashan Sisal Rug
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent Replacement! February 18, 2014
"Replacing a coir rug we have had for ten years; good choice. Color & workmanship fit our decor and delivery was on time!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Good Rug October 01, 2013
"I don't love the color of this rug, but it feels nice to the touch and has a pleasant smell, natural and seagrass-y, no toxic fumes coming off it. It's safe for my rabbits to chew on, which is what I needed it for."