Essex Sisal Rug
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Create an environmentally conscious, organic lifestyle in your home. Durable and tough, they'll protect your wood floors from furniture and foot traffic, while giving the room a cozy appeal. The Essex sisal rug is simply stunning, with a natural hand woven design that especially complements wood and wicker furnishings.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful and Functional May 28, 2014
"I got this rug in the long runner size, and use it to protect my natural color strand bamboo floors in front of a double slider door. The color is rich but does not take away for the bamboo floor, and the texture is great for by the door to trap incoming debris. It is not uncomfortable for bare feet, but it is not soft either. I really like the self bound edges, which I feel lend it a little more sophistication -- just right for a living room."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug, Great Value March 04, 2014
"Love this rug from Natural Area Rugs and I ordered two more within three weeks....wanted a more "earthy" feel in the rooms of our home."