Antolya Sisal Rug
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Dotted Felt Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Enjoy a luxuriously handcrafted natural area rug that's crisp and clean in appearance and behavior. The Antolya sisal rug is hand woven from the natural fibers of the sisal plant. Hand weaving produces an attractive, natural floor covering and decorative area rug for your home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
disappointing December 05, 2013
"This rug appears to be well made and is attractive. It has a fairly thick gray felt backing with small plastic dots. Unfortunately, the rug has a very strong smell, reminiscent of petroleum or oil. I don't know if the odor is in the sisal itself or in the backing or glue. I don't think I will be able to use the rug in my house due to the odor. I may use it in the garage or outdoors rather than paying expensive return shipping, which would result in a very small refund."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect for the entry way October 25, 2013
"The rug is perfect for my entryway. The fibers are stiff and durable providing protection for my bamboo floors. It's also very easy to clean."