Antolya Sisal Rug
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton-Twill Border, Non-Slip Dotted Felt Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest and Tight Weave Materials & Earth Friendly
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas, Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient
- Stylish and Contemporary Look, Creates a Rich Accent for Any Room Setting
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
disappointing December 05, 2013
"This rug appears to be well made and is attractive. It has a fairly thick gray felt backing with small plastic dots. Unfortunately, the rug has a very strong smell, reminiscent of petroleum or oil. I don't know if the odor is in the sisal itself or in the backing or glue. I don't think I will be able to use the rug in my house due to the odor. I may use it in the garage or outdoors rather than paying expensive return shipping, which would result in a very small refund."
Perfect for the entry way October 25, 2013
"The rug is perfect for my entryway. The fibers are stiff and durable providing protection for my bamboo floors. It's also very easy to clean."
Great Sisal Rug August 16, 2013
"I received this to use as an outside rug under a pool table for the office. I just received it yesterday. Rolled it out and looks awesome!"
Excellent product June 24, 2013
"I just received my Antolya sisal rug and I couldn't be happier. Especially for the price, this is a transcendentally beautiful product, one that adds class and visual appeal to the room in which it is being used. The product shipped on time and arrived in a timely manner, in perfect condition. Nicely done, folks. I shall be ordering additional rugs."