Small Boucle Sisal Rug
|Click on the Binding Swatches for Larger View|
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton-Twill Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest and Tight Weave Materials & Earth Friendly
- Naturally Durable, Great for High Traffic Areas, Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient
- Stylish and Contemporary Look: Creates a Rich Accent for Any Room Setting
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These Rugs are Made to Order. No Return or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
These rugs are made to order. No Return or Exchange!
Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
Free Shipping within Continental USA
You may also like
Perfect entry-area rug September 06, 2013
"I bought a small sisal rug with the intention of using it to replace a portion of a cat scratching post. Once it arrived, I found it too nice to cut up for this purpose, so it now sits on our lower level, just inside our door to the backyard.
It looks great, matches the decor should last for quite a while.. Now I just have to figure out what to use to fix the cat's post!"
Well Made April 10, 2013
"I've purchased other sisal rugs from Natural Rugs. The rugs are well made and the price is fair. Selecting the border/binding from the photos is tricky. I realized that I should have ordered "natural" instead of "tan". The tan was greenish and didn't coordinate with my existing rugs. I suggest asking for a fabric swatch if you are ordering a large quantity. Shipping was a bit slow, also. I only ordered one item, but I wondered if a larger order would have been given a higher priority."