Shadows Sisal Rug
|Click on the Binding Swatches for Larger View|
- Black Binding is currently out of stock/pre-order. Please check Onyx Binding.
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton-Twill Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest and Tight Weave Materials & Earth Friendly
- Naturally Durable, Great for High Traffic Areas, Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient
- Stylish and Contemporary Look: Creates a Rich Accent for Any Room Setting
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These Rugs are Made to Order. No Return or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
These rugs are made to order. No Return or Exchange!
Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
Free Shipping within Continental USA
You may also like
Phenomenal Quality & Price October 22, 2013
"This rug couldn't be more perfect for our office waiting room. It's tough enough to handle a LOT of traffic, but doesn't look like an ugly utility rug. It's a classic design and lays very well even without the pad underneath it. I will definitely buy more rugs from this website in the future."
This made my room September 10, 2013
"I needed something under my dining room table that would wear well as all of our children and grandchildren visit so we get alot of use from this room. It is easy to clean and does not show dirt. Exactly what I was looking for as I change my dining room from formal to family friendly. There is one very small little stain which was there when we received it but quite frankly, no one but me would notice since I'm OCD!"