Write a Review
Share your opinions about this product by filling out the form below.
- Made from 50% Seagrass and 50% Cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Gentle on Bare Feet
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Sturdy yet soft, Natural Area Rugs’ Roadhouse Seagrass Rugs combine seagrass and cotton to give you the best each natural material has to offer. It feels soft underfoot but will stand up to heavy use — perfect for kids, pets or going barefoot. The subtle pattern matches with practically any décor.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.