Roadhouse Seagrass Rug
- Made from 50% Seagrass and 50% Cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Gentle on Bare Feet
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Sturdy yet soft, Natural Area Rugs’ Roadhouse Seagrass Rugs combine seagrass and cotton to give you the best each natural material has to offer. It feels soft underfoot but will stand up to heavy use — perfect for kids, pets or going barefoot. The subtle pattern matches with practically any décor.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great run, fast shipping August 05, 2014
"I ordered this rug after months of contemplating what kind of rug to get for my living room since we just had wood floors installed. I wanted something natural and non-toxic, and my search led me to Natural Area Rugs. I was worried the rug would be too "rough", but the texture is nice and it looks great in my living room. I also ordered the non-slip pad for underneath. Neither item smells funny at all - there is no "off-gassing" of this rug. I am so glad to have a rug that isn't harmful to our health. It turned out to be a great purchase!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug for a great price July 10, 2014
"We ordered this rug for our new living room and love it. It looks great, is sturdy and feels good underfoot. The pattern is subtle and adds a finished look to the rug overall."