Radiant Seagrass Rug
- Made from 50% Seagrass and 50% Cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Gentle on Bare Feet
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
NaturalAreaRugs.com’s Radiant Seagrass Rugs blend the best of two worlds to bring you the durability and appeal of natural seagrass with the softness of natural cotton. Hand woven by artisan rug makers, our Radiant Seagrass Rugs are elegant, naturally durable and gentle on your bare feet.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Just What I Was Looking For March 29, 2014
"We have been repainting and redecorating our house using environmentally friendly paints and materials. We have hardwood floors that we did not want to cover with synthetic wall to wall carpet. The bedroom measured 10' x 12'. We started looking for natural fiber woven rugs and found that the size was a limiting factor for many manufacturers. Also we needed a barefoot friendly (i.e. soft) version for the bathroom. We were so happy to discover Natural Area Rugs! Not only was our desired size available, but many different combinations of natural fibers gave us so many choices! The checked pattern in the Cotton and Seagrass weave is perfect and serves to highlight the window treatments and ceiling fan. The Cotton makes the rug soft, and the Seagrass adds a distinctive feel underfoot. The hand woven quality is wonderful. The separately sold rug pad was very reasonably priced and is practically invisible. The rug vacuums easily and looks great. We love our rug! We love Natural Area Rugs!!"