Opulence Seagrass Rug - Sage/Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Topstitch, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect Rug! October 15, 2013
"The 12 x 15 seagrass rug I ordered from Natural Area Rugs was the perfect piece for my family room. It arrived in a timely manner and looks exactly like what the website promised. I am thrilled with my new rug and the way it elevates the style of my family room. It is not only beautiful but is also practical in a house full of 3 small children. I would highly recommend ordering from Natural Area Rugs to others based on my great experience."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Sturdy runners September 16, 2013
"I got 2 runners for our long hallways. I like the color, the pattern and the quality but was hoping they would be a bit more soft. My husband doesnt mind, and I walk barefoot on them all the time, it kind of feels like a foot massage. Jute is softer but generates lot of dust, sisal is scratchier. Anyways, if you have kids or dogs, these make sense."
I love my seagrass rug! & the price too! September 12, 2013
"Like the title says, I love my seagrass rug & the price I paid for it! The quality was excellent & it took a short time to ship. It also looks fantastic in my entry way, & is very durable for any traffic coming in from the front door."