Optimum Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Value for anyone December 06, 2013
"These are wonderful rugs for your kitchen or any pet area. Spills wipe up and they stay clean longer.
Pricing is great and so is shipping.
Rating is 5 star Excellent!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent quality and value December 06, 2013
"excellent quality and valuable; very durable even in baths"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect October 02, 2013
"The rug added just the right texture to the space, it is a very clean look that works with most any decor. I love it!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug October 01, 2013
"Love the rug. Good quality and
very attractive. Blends with
the contemporary look of my
dining room. Good price, great
value and wonderful service from
Yes, recommended to a friend.Sturdy rug October 01, 2013
"After looking into sisal, jute and seagrass I decided on this rug because of its durability. It's the rug you step on when you enter from our patio. I love it! I'm thinking of getting a 9x12 for the room. Just beware... This is not a comfortable rug that you lay or sit on. It brings beauty to a room and really goes with any decor."