Optimum Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Among Natural Area Rugs’ wide variety of seagrass rugs, our Optimum Seagrass Rug stands out. These natural area rugs are available in sizes ranging from 2 by 3 feet to 12 by 15 feet — giving you the flexibility to fit any room or need. Best of all, they’re sturdy, comfortable and attractive — and we offer free same-day shipping.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great to use for pet rabbits! May 03, 2013
"I am a bunny parent to 6 rabbits and help run a rabbit rescue. Years ago I started purchasing your sea grass & mountain grass natural rugs which are perfect and safe for my rabbits to live (and chew!) on versus my home flooring. It is a great investment for pet rabbit environments and I always recommend these rugs to new bunny parents. Excellent product!"
Regret the Purchase May 03, 2013
"I bought this rug as a runner in the hallway leading to my garage entrance. The rug looks OK and would have been fine for the purpose, except that the ends keep curling up, creating an obstruction to the garage doorway, and a hazard that can cause somebody to trip. I have repeatedly rolled the ends of the rug under to get rid of the curl, but it keeps coming back."