Optimum Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Among Natural Area Rugs’ wide variety of seagrass rugs, our Optimum Seagrass Rug stands out. These natural area rugs are available in sizes ranging from 2 by 3 feet to 12 by 15 feet — giving you the flexibility to fit any room or need. Best of all, they’re sturdy, comfortable and attractive — and we offer free same-day shipping.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.amazing quality and value May 03, 2013
"This was my second purchase from natural area rugs. I bought this seagrass rug to go under a dining room table. I had pre-ordered free samples prior to my purchase which made my selection much easier. Customer Service was helpful, knowledgeable, and polite. The rug arrived quickly and looks beautiful. I had shopped around and Natural Area rugs offered the best price I could find for top notch quality, and the ability to customize borders and weaves.
I will continue to purchase all of my natural fiber rugs from Natural Area Rugs, and am constantly telling my friends to do the same!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug May 03, 2013
"I bought this rug for our living room in 9x12, and it's been great. Lots of use with kids - many spills that I can simply wipe up. It doesn't stain.
It has a rubbery backing that I thought would be enough to make it not slip, so I didn't get the rugpad. The backing is coming off and sticking to the hardwood floor - it'll be a pain to remove."