Optimum Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Among Natural Area Rugs’ wide variety of seagrass rugs, our Optimum Seagrass Rug stands out. These natural area rugs are available in sizes ranging from 2 by 3 feet to 12 by 15 feet — giving you the flexibility to fit any room or need. Best of all, they’re sturdy, comfortable and attractive — and we offer free same-day shipping.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.homeowner May 06, 2013
"I have loved our seagrass rugs. They have held up well in heavy traffic areas in a home with pets and children. Next time I order, I will go for a darker trim as this is the area where they showed the most wear and tear. They are a great value for the price."
Very durable May 06, 2013
"We love the round sea grass rug we purchased to go under our kitchen table. The look is exactly what we were after and the sea grass definitely takes a beating in our very busy household. It did take awhile to settle down and lay flat. What finally seemed to do the trick was rolling the problem areas inward and letting it sit for a few days. No problems since then."