Optimum Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Topstitch, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Value March 04, 2014
"Great rug for price and comparable to the Pottery Barn rug for less money. Love the rugs as I bought 3 large rugs and several smaller ones. The only recommendation I would make is to choose the darker border for entry rugs and kitchen rugs. I initially bought a lighter border and replaced these two with a black border to keep cleaner looking. The customer service was great and I have already recommended this site to a friend."
Yes, recommended to a friend.homeowner May 06, 2013
"I have loved our seagrass rugs. They have held up well in heavy traffic areas in a home with pets and children. Next time I order, I will go for a darker trim as this is the area where they showed the most wear and tear. They are a great value for the price."