Maritime / Cabana Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Maritime Seagrass Rugs are designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these rugs still are a comfortable fit for any budget. Each rug is an individual work of art; variations in color are a natural part of their beauty and appeal.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better than Sisal April 21, 2014
"We purchased this rug after a water stain ruined a sisal rug we had purchased about a year ago. I read many reviews about the benefits of seagrass over sisal. At first, I was surprised by how much darker in color this rug was compared to the sisal. After living with it a few days, it has really grown on me. It helps that it doesn't show every piece of dust like the lighter-colored sisal did. Plus, it adds a great texture to the room. I've only had the rug for about a week and I am thrilled with the purchase!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Wow! They look fantastic April 09, 2014
"Just got two seagrass rugs with khaki binding (8x10 and 9x12) to put on old pine floors. Color and texture are perfect. The binding is very well done (LOVE the mitered corners!). Look just like the picture. The "grassy" smell dissipated within a week. Thank you for such a speedy delivery."