Maritime / Cabana Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Maritime Seagrass Rugs are designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these rugs still are a comfortable fit for any budget. Each rug is an individual work of art; variations in color are a natural part of their beauty and appeal.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.A Unique Rug April 22, 2014
"This rug is still growing on me. I've never purchased a seagrass rug nor did I know what it would actually feel like until it arrived.. After reading many reviews and looking at the options, I wanted the sisal rug, but because I have 2 cats, customer service recommended I go with 100% seagrass. My cats are not to sure about the rug and will walk on it very gingerly. They do however like to chew on any loose "threads". I've had to trim it several times in order to deter them from damaging it. Hopefully, with a little scolding, they will get over that. Overall, the rug is not soft, but not uncomfortable either, just fine for my husband and I to walk on with bare feet. It is very easy to vacuum and looks good in my space. There is one place that looks as though it could become a hole at some point. The weave is very loose, but not loose enough to trim. I've tried pushing the threads back into place, but the grass is just too stiff. With this one exception, it seems to be fairly durable. I do hope I get many years out of it.."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better than Sisal April 21, 2014
"We purchased this rug after a water stain ruined a sisal rug we had purchased about a year ago. I read many reviews about the benefits of seagrass over sisal. At first, I was surprised by how much darker in color this rug was compared to the sisal. After living with it a few days, it has really grown on me. It helps that it doesn't show every piece of dust like the lighter-colored sisal did. Plus, it adds a great texture to the room. I've only had the rug for about a week and I am thrilled with the purchase!"