Maritime Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Quality December 23, 2013
"Love my new rugs. They are beautiful and just as pictures on website. Thanks!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love this, great value! December 05, 2013
"This is my 3rd sea grass rug from naturalarearugs.com. Lowest price around, perfect high quality rug."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent purchase November 29, 2013
"So glad I ordered this rug. I shopped around for some time looking for a seagrass rug and found this one. I'm so glad I did! The price was great the rug is perfect and I'm so happy with my purchase. Excellent quality rug at an excellent price!!!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.High Quality November 26, 2013
"OK, Great quality, fast shipping and a reasonable price. Truly a nice product from a good supplier. Will buy more soon. Thanks very much for a nice easy fulfilling experience."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Neutral Rug November 25, 2013
"I purchased this rug to replace a beige area rug in our living room as we are about to sell our house. I love how this rug makes the room look neat, and the clean lines define the room. I would definitely purchase this rug again. The price was better than all of the other places I looked, and I looked A LOT of places."