Maritime Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Seagrass rugs are popular for their looks, easy care and stain resistance. The Maritime seagrass rug combines all those qualities and more. Made of 100 percent natural seagrass, it’s earth friendly. It’s designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers and perfect for any room.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice Rug November 21, 2013
"I was VERY pleased with the rug when we unrolled it. The smell was so pleasant for the first few days and is gone now. This particular rug has a lovely definitive weave. I purchased it for under our kitchen table. I am concerned that the constant use of the chairs may cause the rug to unravel. We have had it for several weeks and its doing fine. I would not use this type of weave for under a table next time however. It would be gorgeous in any other room however."
Yes, recommended to a friend.This rug eats dirt September 16, 2013
"I have ordered 4 of these seagrass rugs over the years from natural area rugs. These rugs are the best. They have an earthy feel to them and warm the room, and the best aspect is that they practically eat dirt...these rugs always look clean and beautiful. Natural Area rugs always ships fast and has great customer service and the best prices of any I have found. Highly recommend!"