Maritime / Cabana Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Seagrass rugs are popular for their looks, easy care and stain resistance. The Maritime seagrass rug combines all those qualities and more. Made of 100 percent natural seagrass, it’s earth friendly. It’s designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers and perfect for any room.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Nice rug...hoping it flattens out! March 25, 2014
"This rug is very nice looking--exactly what I was expecting. I have it located in my dining room, which is a reasonable use--I'm glad it's not somewhere I walk on with barefeet more regularly because it's definitely prickly. My only issue, which I'm hopeful will resolve, is the very pronounced crimping where the rug was rolled. It's been rolled out about three weeks and still no change--my next move is to roll it in the reverse direction for a few days and see if that makes it settle better. Customer service recommended I stretch it and lay something heavy, and offered to send carpet tape, but I really don't think that's going to do the trick."
Love my new rugs March 06, 2014
"I purchased these rugs for my living room and absolutely love them. They are extremely durable and easy to clean. Love Natural Area Rugs!!!"