Maritime Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rugs Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- 2" Cotton Border, Blind Stitch, Mitered Corner, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Anti-static, Stain Resistant, All Natural and Durable
- Warm Nature's Tones that Creates an Ideal Foundation for any Space
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
amazing. November 25, 2013
"This rug is amazing! It made my room look so polished. I thought the price was fantastic for the size. Natural Area Rugs was recommended to me from a friend who is an interior designer and I'll definitely be buying more in the future."
Nice Rug November 21, 2013
"I was VERY pleased with the rug when we unrolled it. The smell was so pleasant for the first few days and is gone now. This particular rug has a lovely definitive weave. I purchased it for under our kitchen table. I am concerned that the constant use of the chairs may cause the rug to unravel. We have had it for several weeks and its doing fine. I would not use this type of weave for under a table next time however. It would be gorgeous in any other room however."
This rug eats dirt September 16, 2013
"I have ordered 4 of these seagrass rugs over the years from natural area rugs. These rugs are the best. They have an earthy feel to them and warm the room, and the best aspect is that they practically eat dirt...these rugs always look clean and beautiful. Natural Area rugs always ships fast and has great customer service and the best prices of any I have found. Highly recommend!"
my go-to rugs April 08, 2013
"I have hardwood floors so I must have rugs to protect them from my large breed dogs. There inlays the problem. My dogs are pretty tough on them. I've been buying this seagrass rug for two of my rooms for years. They stand up to high traffic and still look great. This most recent purchase replaced a rug bought 8 years ago. It's affordable to purchase, keep up and it looks nice too."
Seagrass rug November 03, 2012
"very nice rug, good quality and great value. Received also very fast and didn't pay shipping charges. Love fresh smell and super easy to take care of."