Lancaster Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Natural Area Rugs blends the classic and contemporary with its Lancaster Seagrass Rug. Designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these seagrass rugs feature clean, modern lines. They’re durable, easy to clean and affordably priced too.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great as always! July 04, 2014
"I have purchased several times from Natural Area Rugs . They are good quality, quick shipment, and more reasonably priced than other companies. Will order again!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.I'm Impressed! July 03, 2014
"Saw the great reviews, found a $100 off coupon online & bought a 9x12 seagrass rug, with the checkerboard weave.
I'm a bit picky & particular but was blown away by the fast delivery & packaging. And when I opened the rug... WOW! Gorgeous! Super high quality that I haven't found in any local retail stores. In fact this is replacing a Target rug that began falling apart in 3 months.
The weave is thick & sturdy and will last for years. It instantly gave my family room wood floors instant warmth & a contemporary styling. A great foundation for new furniture coming next.
The rug is a a medium sage-straw color, it goes great with many colors
The backing has non-slip built-in & does not have that weird rubber smell some other brands do. I did buy a pad anyway & it too is great quality. Rug has a clean, grass smell that is barely detectable & will dissipate in time.
Love this so much, going to buy for other rooms.
I do want to mention it is very nubby on bare feet which I don't mind, but if want smoother, there are other weave patterns.
I just love my first purchase!"