Lancaster Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great as always! July 04, 2014
"I have purchased several times from Natural Area Rugs . They are good quality, quick shipment, and more reasonably priced than other companies. Will order again!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.I'm Impressed! July 03, 2014
"Saw the great reviews, found a $100 off coupon online & bought a 9x12 seagrass rug, with the checkerboard weave.
I'm a bit picky & particular but was blown away by the fast delivery & packaging. And when I opened the rug... WOW! Gorgeous! Super high quality that I haven't found in any local retail stores. In fact this is replacing a Target rug that began falling apart in 3 months.
The weave is thick & sturdy and will last for years. It instantly gave my family room wood floors instant warmth & a contemporary styling. A great foundation for new furniture coming next.
The rug is a a medium sage-straw color, it goes great with many colors
The backing has non-slip built-in & does not have that weird rubber smell some other brands do. I did buy a pad anyway & it too is great quality. Rug has a clean, grass smell that is barely detectable & will dissipate in time.
Love this so much, going to buy for other rooms.
I do want to mention it is very nubby on bare feet which I don't mind, but if want smoother, there are other weave patterns.
I just love my first purchase!"