Lancaster Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Natural Area Rugs blends the classic and contemporary with its Lancaster Seagrass Rug. Designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these seagrass rugs feature clean, modern lines. They’re durable, easy to clean and affordably priced too.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better than Pottery Barn! July 17, 2014
"I purchased a 9x12 seagrass rug & have had a few weeks to live with it.
I absolutely LOVE how perfect this rug looks. I had a wool aubusson rug before, but it gave my living room a dated look. After rolling out the new rug, can't believe how my room has suddenly transformed!
I am doing a complete interior design redo & will be buying more of these now that I've seen the quality & beauty.
I also love the fact that seagrass is a natural plant fiber & is not going to harbor dust mites and allergans. So easy to clean with a quick vacuum & always looks perfect.. no wrinkles, footracks - just clean & modern."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent rug! July 11, 2014
"I have seagrass rugs throughout my house and I find them to be attractive, hard wearing and all in all the perfect rug.
There's enough design to compliment the room while remaining simple and elegant.
Although cleaning with liquid is not recommended, with two dogs and a cat and a very messy husband, I do occasionally need to clean the rug with my steam cleaner and have never had a problem. I replace my living room rug every couple of years and retire the used one to the bedrooms or to my kids' apartments. Plenty of life left in them. Great rug for the price.
If I had to find one minor complaint, it would be that the borders get dirty quite quickly. They are easily cleaned though with a little resolve and a damp cloth and are as good as new with very little effort. I highly recommend this rug."