Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Natural Area Rugs blends the classic and contemporary with its Lancaster Seagrass Rug. Designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these seagrass rugs feature clean, modern lines. They’re durable, easy to clean and affordably priced too.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.This is not my first one! July 29, 2014
"I recently moved to a new condo. I have always had seagrass rugs in my last two condos. There is no dust or fluff coming up and they last several years. I made a mistake by buying another type of synthetic rug. It balled up, my cats dug at it and it caused lots of mess.This rug is almost pet proof with a bit of scrubbing or Resolve. There is no dust with this product. I love it."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent purchase July 18, 2014
"Purchased this rug for an upstairs room and it came exactly as shown in the pictures. I like the rug a great deal and would recommend it. There are distinct weave patterns so look at all the pictures to find the one of your liking before purchase.
I picked the four stand basket weave pattern and like it a lot. Comes well wrapped."