Lancaster Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.This is not my first one! July 29, 2014
"I recently moved to a new condo. I have always had seagrass rugs in my last two condos. There is no dust or fluff coming up and they last several years. I made a mistake by buying another type of synthetic rug. It balled up, my cats dug at it and it caused lots of mess.This rug is almost pet proof with a bit of scrubbing or Resolve. There is no dust with this product. I love it."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent purchase July 18, 2014
"Purchased this rug for an upstairs room and it came exactly as shown in the pictures. I like the rug a great deal and would recommend it. There are distinct weave patterns so look at all the pictures to find the one of your liking before purchase.
I picked the four stand basket weave pattern and like it a lot. Comes well wrapped."