Lancaster Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent purchase July 18, 2014
"Purchased this rug for an upstairs room and it came exactly as shown in the pictures. I like the rug a great deal and would recommend it. There are distinct weave patterns so look at all the pictures to find the one of your liking before purchase.
I picked the four stand basket weave pattern and like it a lot. Comes well wrapped."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better than Pottery Barn! July 17, 2014
"I purchased a 9x12 seagrass rug & have had a few weeks to live with it.
I absolutely LOVE how perfect this rug looks. I had a wool aubusson rug before, but it gave my living room a dated look. After rolling out the new rug, can't believe how my room has suddenly transformed!
I am doing a complete interior design redo & will be buying more of these now that I've seen the quality & beauty.
I also love the fact that seagrass is a natural plant fiber & is not going to harbor dust mites and allergans. So easy to clean with a quick vacuum & always looks perfect.. no wrinkles, footracks - just clean & modern."