Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
An asset for every home, Natural Area Rugs’ Lancaster Seagrass Rug is strong and durable. Whether under your dining room table or in a high-traffic area, this natural rug is stain resistant and water repellent, easy to clean and will give years of carefree use.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.We Love Seagrass! November 29, 2013
"Comparable to rugs from PotteryBarn at much better pricing. Great customer service and FAST shipping!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great area rug October 04, 2013
"I bought this rug (6'x9') to use under a 60" wide kitchen table and chairs. It is large enough that the chairs sit easily on the rug even when pulled out from the table. It is well made, durable and easy to clean. I have received many compliments from family and friends. The texture is softer than I expected for natural materials. It is a great value! My only complaint is that the rug pad wasn't delivered until 3 days after the rug. I wish they had been delivered at the same time. But overall, I was very pleased with the product, delivery and customer service."