Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Border, Blind Stitch, Mitered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
An asset for every home, Natural Area Rugs’ Lancaster Seagrass Rug is strong and durable. Whether under your dining room table or in a high-traffic area, this natural rug is stain resistant and water repellent, easy to clean and will give years of carefree use.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Mrs January 23, 2014
"This is the best purchase I have ever made on line..
The rug is fantastic. We live in a cabin and the FedEx guy came up the mountain and put it on porch. Very heavy and fantastic quality!!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent Quality and Value January 14, 2014
"I am a big fan of Narural Area Rugs! I first discovered their websight years ago while looking for a less costly alternative to the expensive seagrass and sisal rugs I had been purchasing from PB and RH. Not only was their product significantly less expensive, it was of far better quality. I have purchased several seagrass rugs from NAR over the years. Each has been very durable. I still have most of those rugs in my home. My latest purchase (Lancaster Seagrass Rugs 8x10 and 4x6)) is no exception. I purchased the rugs using the Holiday 2013 discount. The rugs arrived timely and were in perfect condition. I saved $100 on a $375 purchase...great savings! The rugs replace seagrass rugs that I purchased six years ago from NAR. The previous rugs are still in excellent condition except for some fading of the black binding tape (from direct sunlight). I can't really complain about that after so many years. You won't be disapointed by the quality and cost of NAR's rugs!"