Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mitered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
An asset for every home, Natural Area Rugs’ Lancaster Seagrass Rug is strong and durable. Whether under your dining room table or in a high-traffic area, this natural rug is stain resistant and water repellent, easy to clean and will give years of carefree use.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great purchase March 15, 2015
"Very nice rug. Blind stitching is great and it looks just as pictured. Well made. Very pleased. Purchased a rug pad as well. Easy to order and I will be ordering again."
Yes, recommended to a friend.One of the best shopping experiences August 14, 2014
"I ordered two sisal rugs in which one was a little too big. I called a rug company here to cut it down to size for me and his first comment was that it was a great quality rug. I love the lancaster sisal rug and have called back to order two more for other rooms in my new beach house. Thank you for both quality products and outstanding customer service!"