Four Seasons Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Cotton Border, Blind Stich, Mittered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Stain Resistant and Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Fantastic rug - Fantastic company April 26, 2014
"Did a lot of online research read many bad reviews from OTHER companies figured I would try this. Totally pleased, delivered on time well packaged, and looks exactly like the web site. Fantastic value, quality construction and looks like I paid hundreds more. Will make additional purchases given such great products AND service."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Value March 09, 2014
"Overall this is a really excellent rug. I love the chevron pattern. It's subtle but noticeable... definitely not the in your face overdone chevron you see all over now. My single reservation about the rug is its rugged, textured appearance. Somehow I had mistaken it for sisal, ordered it for my formal living room, and was a little surprised when it arrived. That said, it's really going to balance out the formal area and if in the end I can't make it work there, it will look perfect under my RH 17th Monastery kitchen table!"