Sierra Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rugs, Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
good quality for a good price May 04, 2013
"I have had a good experience with this carpet, I have used the rug over laminate and linoleum flooring and have never used a carpet pad.
I only challenge with the rug is that when it gets wet it does leave a stain. It is a by product of the material, and not an indication of the craftsmanship or quality.
I have looked at similar rugs and the prices here are the most competitive. I would definitely consider purchasing this rug again. If you want a rug to walk barefoot on, this is not the one. But I use it underneath by desk and it is the perfect fit for an office."