Charleston Jute Rug
- Made from 80% Jute and 20% Cotton with cotton backing, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Jute Rugs from Natural Area Rugs are made entirely from the highest quality, natural material. We select only the finest natural jute fiber and blend modern technology with classic textile traditions to produce our high quality jute rugs. Our jute rugs are 100% natural. They vary in color from light tan to brown. Jute braided rugs date back to earliest days of rug making. Many of the contemporary designs are rooted in this ancient tradition of rug making.
Ships in 1-3 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
Free Shipping within Continental USA
You may also like
exceeded expectations April 11, 2013
"This was one of two braided, jute rugs that I bought for my bedroom. I wasn't sure how soft the jute would be, but the braids are quite thick, which makes the rug very soft and pleasing to walk on. It looks great too! The only issue (that I hope will go away with time) is that the rug has been shedding quite a bit. Otherwise, I think that this was a great find."