Vista Jute Rug
- Made from 100% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.satisfied with our jute rugs February 05, 2014
"I have ordered several rugs now from Natural Area Rugs. I am extremely pleased with the quality, pricing, and fast delivery. Items have looked exactly as pictured. They have all been jute rugs, which I especially like because they hide a lot...dog fur, dirt tracked in on boots, etc. Though I vacuum every day, they would look as good if I didn't vacuum for weeks."