Tropea Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love my new rug! July 22, 2014
"I was a bit skeptical about ordering a rug that I'd never seen. or touched.But the free shipping & return policy grabbed me.
Love my new rug! It modernizes my traditional living room. The color is a little darker than on the screen(only reason for not giving it 5 stars) but lovely and just the right amount of texture/pattern. And it truly feels fabulous on bare feet.
Now I'm shopping for a runner for the entry way--I'm a believer in Natural Area Rugs!!"
Great rug! May 07, 2014
"I was torn between this jute rug and the Parma and really only ordered this one because the Parma was back ordered. But we do love this. We wanted jute for its durability but the diamond print is a definite plus (though I wish it were bigger). It's extremely soft under foot unlike some other natural fiber rugs. And the color is exactly as shown on screen."