Taormina Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Disappointed April 09, 2014
"After reviewing numerous reviews on the site regarding a number of rugs, I thought I couldn't go wrong with whatever choice I made. The rug came quickly; however, there were numerous pulls and snags in it and I spent a long time going over the rug with a tiny pair of scissors trying to clean it up only to notice more pulls the next day. This may be how all jute rugs are, but I was hoping for something of a higher quality."