Sierra Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Wide Cotton Border, Non Slip Latex Backing
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice Rug! July 10, 2014
"I liked this rug so much that I bought 3 of them. It is a good mix of durability but comfortable enough to sit on and walk barefoot. Softer than a sisal."
good quality for a good price May 04, 2013
"I have had a good experience with this carpet, I have used the rug over laminate and linoleum flooring and have never used a carpet pad.
I only challenge with the rug is that when it gets wet it does leave a stain. It is a by product of the material, and not an indication of the craftsmanship or quality.
I have looked at similar rugs and the prices here are the most competitive. I would definitely consider purchasing this rug again. If you want a rug to walk barefoot on, this is not the one. But I use it underneath by desk and it is the perfect fit for an office."