Sicily Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Made from the finest materials available, the imported Sicily jute area rug features 100 percent all-natural fibers. Stylish and authentic, the handcrafted Sicily area rug combines tradition weaving techniques with contemporary style.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.NA May 01, 2014
"I have purchased two jute rugs from Natural Area Rugs and they are lovely. I am very pleased and would buy again."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love this rug November 07, 2013
"I was looking for a natural fiber rug that would suit my family room where we spend many hours. Our dog sheds alot, so I wanted a rug that was lighter in color to hide his white hair. I also wanted a rug with some braiding and multiple shades of natural color that would go well with my furniture. After a few weeks of looking across many manufacturers on-line, I finally came across Natural Area Rugs and settled on this Jute rug. This is my first purchase from this manufacturer. I have had the rug for a few weeks and am very happy with my purchase. It was very reasonably priced for the quality and look of this rug. It provides a cozy feel to our favorite room in the house. The rug has just the right combination of natural colors to go with my furniture and it is soft under my feet as well. My dog spends many hours laying on this rug and he loves it too."