Sicily Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Made from the finest materials available, the imported Sicily jute area rug features 100 percent all-natural fibers. Stylish and authentic, the handcrafted Sicily area rug combines tradition weaving techniques with contemporary style.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Attractive Rug November 24, 2015
"We have purchased several jute rugs before, some from Natural Area Rugs, and I didn't realize this was the exact jute rug I saw a long time ago in an antique store. A very attractive rug and exactly what we were looking for."
Yes, recommended to a friend.NA May 01, 2014
"I have purchased two jute rugs from Natural Area Rugs and they are lovely. I am very pleased and would buy again."