Savannah Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Quality Purchase April 21, 2014
"Shopped for natural fiber rugs for weeks before finding this one. Looked at Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Ballard Design, Home Decorators, and a host of other websites. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to purchase my Savannah Jute rug. It was exactly what I expected and the quality is excellent."
Great Rugs at Excellent Price December 27, 2013
"Ordered 3 rugs including a large Jute and arge Sisal. Sicilian Jute is gorgeous! Feels wonderful to walk on. The sisal is breathtaking. Couldn't be happier with my purchases, and plan to purchase more in the future."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect rug September 06, 2013
"Even better than I had anticipated. Great quality."