Sardinia Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Very Nice Rug at a Very Nice Price December 12, 2013
"This rug looks just the same as it does in the photos. It is a nice thick and heavy jute rug, yet comfortable to walk on. It looks wonderful in my bedroom and the greyish/blue color fibers add a subtle accent to match my bedspread. The only slight problem is that it is quite thick on the ends (about 3") where it has been turned under to avoid the raw edge. I believe it is "settling" down more and I cut the rug pad short of it. Also be careful to have your vacuum set on a high setting when vacuuming to avoid pulling any fibers loose. I really love the natural fiber look it has."