Sardinia Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
For those who appreciate quality, the Sardinia jute area rug is exclusively crafted of hand-selected, superior materials. Hand woven, the Sardinia area rug is an authentic and distinctive accent to complement your space and interior design.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.First Jute Rug Purchase March 18, 2014
"This is my first jute rug and I could not be happier. It is really soft in terms of jute rugs and is true to size ( I ordered the 6'x9' & 4'x6'). It feels like a foot massage when you walk on it because it's kind of chunky and it warms the space very well. They were delivered rather quickly in that I received them in about a week. They do have a slight musty smell for a short time, due to the fact that it is woven from a plant, and is slightly damp when delivered, but that all disappears in a few days. Highly Recommend."
Yes, recommended to a friend.nice January 14, 2014
"Picture showed lots of gray, I called to make sure there was gray like the picture and was told "yes", when I received the rug 11 days after ordering it, it did not have any dark gray per the picture. Nice rug, just disappointed with the color and delivery time."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Very Nice Rug at a Very Nice Price December 12, 2013
"This rug looks just the same as it does in the photos. It is a nice thick and heavy jute rug, yet comfortable to walk on. It looks wonderful in my bedroom and the greyish/blue color fibers add a subtle accent to match my bedspread. The only slight problem is that it is quite thick on the ends (about 3") where it has been turned under to avoid the raw edge. I believe it is "settling" down more and I cut the rug pad short of it. Also be careful to have your vacuum set on a high setting when vacuuming to avoid pulling any fibers loose. I really love the natural fiber look it has."