Sardinia Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.First Jute Rug Purchase March 18, 2014
"This is my first jute rug and I could not be happier. It is really soft in terms of jute rugs and is true to size ( I ordered the 6'x9' & 4'x6'). It feels like a foot massage when you walk on it because it's kind of chunky and it warms the space very well. They were delivered rather quickly in that I received them in about a week. They do have a slight musty smell for a short time, due to the fact that it is woven from a plant, and is slightly damp when delivered, but that all disappears in a few days. Highly Recommend."
Yes, recommended to a friend.nice January 14, 2014
"Picture showed lots of gray, I called to make sure there was gray like the picture and was told "yes", when I received the rug 11 days after ordering it, it did not have any dark gray per the picture. Nice rug, just disappointed with the color and delivery time."