Santana Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug! June 26, 2014
"I purchased this rug to go in our living room area, which gets a lot of foot traffic. My husband was worried it would have a natural itchy texture , but it is so soft and comfortable and we both love it! Provides great cushion for walking around. The only downside is that it sheds a bit. But great purchase!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug! October 27, 2013
"Great rug, but maybe not the best rug to throw beneath a table as the chairs would tear apart the natural fibers. Great rug though with a distressed leather couch/sectional."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Find! September 05, 2013
"I ordered the 9 x 12 Santana jute rug and I am thrilled with it. The quality is great and the rug is soft on your feet just like they said. It has transformed my living room and I look forward to enjoying it for years to come."