Salerno Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Using the fine techniques employed by early craftsmen, the Salerno jute area rug is authentically handmade by dedicated artisans. The imported Salerno rug features hand-selected, superior materials that provide a luxurious feel and natural look.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Really good for the price September 24, 2014
"If you are looking for a durable rug that looks good, then this rug will be great. If you are looking for a rug that is cozy on your feet, you should give this rug a chance. This rug was pretty rough the first day we had it and miraculously got soft, it just needs to be broken in."