Richmond Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.looks great! January 22, 2014
"Sight unseen I ordered a huge rug, based mostly on the reviews. It arrived on the date stated, beautifully packed and easily unpacked. I did it all myself, a 9x12 jute rug. It looks great. Pad was placed on top and it fit with no trimming necessary. Colors were true to the pics. Price was good, shipping was free. Great experience."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Mrs. Henderson November 26, 2013
"Very happy with this rug! Lays flat, no smell, nice and thick! Just what I was looking for!"