Recife Jute Rug
- Made from 50% Jute and 50% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Handmade by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great addition to our dinign room June 02, 2014
"We purchased this rug to replace the one we had in our dining room. Our old rug was shedding constantly all over our floor. The new rug fits the bill for what we were looking for. It is soft, comfortable, and most importantly, does not shed!!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Very Pleased! February 18, 2014
"Product arrived just as pictured. High quality material and construction. Just moved into new home and have only begun purchasing rugs from Natural Area Rugs!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Happy I purchased January 23, 2014
"I was very pleased with this rug. The color was bluer than what was shown in the picture, but it matches everything in my kitchen perfectly. This rug is very soft and I can go barefoot and appreciate it, when I am working in my kitchen. I would and have highly recommended this site to various friends."