Parma Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Featuring an intricate design and exclusively handcrafted by authentic rug-makers, the imported Parma jute area rug blends classic and contemporary, providing a wonderful accent for your home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Happy with this purchase! May 29, 2014
"The parma rug looks and feels more like wool than jute - it's really soft and comfortable to walk on. The pattern looks great and it's a nice neutral rug. This was my first natural area rugs purchase and I'm sure I'll be buying more from this site in the future!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug April 17, 2014
"I've had this rug for about a month in our livingroom and so far, so good. With two dogs and a toddler it still looks brand new. It doesn't show dirt and seems very durable. I haven't had any liquid spills yet so I've yet to see how those clean up. I had a jute rug in the past that was very rough and scratchy but this is extremely soft - almost like wool. It does shed a lot but I vacuum regularly and it seems to be slowing down a bit."
Yes, recommended to a friend.love this rug November 12, 2013
"Wanted a rug in our new house and this is perfect. It is in a high volume area so it gets lots of wear and tear. Looks beautiful and feels soft when walking barefooted. So glad I purchased this rug!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Very happy with the Parma October 22, 2013
"I was looking for a rug that is neutral, soft under foot and durable enough for a household with two dogs. We received our Parma rug and are very pleased so far. The pattern is lovely and dimensional and adds a warm, casual style to our home."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug September 07, 2013
"This is my second purchase of this same rug from naturalarearugs.com. The first time I was a little weary because the price seemed to good to be true, but I was pleasantly surprised. This rug is a beautiful color and very soft on the feet and the diamond pattern is stunning. We have had this rug under our kitchen table for 3 years. Finally after several years, 2 dogs and 2 kids it needed to be replaced, so I ordered the exact same rug! This is a great rug and a great value."