Parma Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Featuring an intricate design and exclusively handcrafted by authentic rug-makers, the imported Parma jute area rug blends classic and contemporary, providing a wonderful accent for your home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Happy with this purchase! May 29, 2014
"The parma rug looks and feels more like wool than jute - it's really soft and comfortable to walk on. The pattern looks great and it's a nice neutral rug. This was my first natural area rugs purchase and I'm sure I'll be buying more from this site in the future!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug April 17, 2014
"I've had this rug for about a month in our livingroom and so far, so good. With two dogs and a toddler it still looks brand new. It doesn't show dirt and seems very durable. I haven't had any liquid spills yet so I've yet to see how those clean up. I had a jute rug in the past that was very rough and scratchy but this is extremely soft - almost like wool. It does shed a lot but I vacuum regularly and it seems to be slowing down a bit."