Midtown Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Featuring classic details at an affordable price, the Midtown jute rug combines authentic craftsmanship, style and luxurious comfort.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Retired July 02, 2015
"I purchased the 8x10 size of this rug. It is very unusual and the colors are true to the pictures. It is not a rug suited for pets as it is easily picked and when you walk on the rug the sides draw in unevenly. You can straighten them, only to do it again in a few moments. Yes, I use a 8x10 rug pad under it."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Purchase February 04, 2014
"This rug is beautiful and smells delicious. Love those natural fibers. Such a great addition to our home!"