Jewel Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Best Natural Rug May 03, 2013
"I purchased this for my bedroom, to use over an original wood floor. The rug is a gorgeous match for the room and is very soft for natural fiber. I purchased the rug pad to go underneath. I've had this area rug for over 3 years and have not had any problems, spills wipe off quite easily and the rug still looks great."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice rug, bad color September 19, 2012
"I ordered this rug in the 6x9 size for my bedroom floor. I loved the quality and feel of the rug when it arrived, however the color leaves something to be desired. There is no variation in the color of the strands, unlike other jute rugs I've seen in stores. The whole rug is a dull brown color that was not my favorite. The picture on the website is accurate-- I will say that! I just hoped what I got would look more like other jute rugs I've seen, with lighter strands woven in. If you are looking for a rug *just* like the picture, then this is the rug for you! Note that this rug does not have the rubber backing that other rugs on this site have, so you will need a rug pad."