Jewel Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.what a great deal! August 25, 2013
"I've been looking for a rug like this one for months and pricing them in my area. This was a steal of a deal--saving me hundreds and it looks so much like the ones from that big, cool, retail Barn that I love, but at 1/3 the price. I've had this rug for about 2 months, and it's just beautiful!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful Rug May 03, 2013
"This rug is neutral with just enough detail to make a room interesting. It's soft underfoot and wears well. It's a little harder to clean than wool rugs, but not impossible."