Jewel Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rugs, Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Customer who bought this item also bought...
Amazing Rug - Designer Quality October 22, 2013
"I am so impressed by the quality of this rug! I was a little hesitant to buy online and not be able to see it...but I'm so glad I did. The rug is very soft underfoot and the diamond pattern looks fantastic. I was so happy with the quality and the price I ordered another for my living room. The rug arrived within three days of the order. Packaging was great. I would highly recommend Natural Area Rugs to friends."
LOVE IT! October 03, 2013
"I absolutely love this rug. It is a comfy jute rug (not all are comfy) with an awesome but subtle design!"
LOVE THIS RUG! October 02, 2013
"Can't say enough good things about this rug! I am so indecisive in all of my purchases and can never decide what to keep or what should be returned because I don't absolutely love it - I will certainly not be returning this rug! The price is great and the style is perfect and really completes my living room. I have it underneath a brown leather couch and it really gives the room a "pottery barn feel" without the pottery barn price tag!! I will certainly be buying more rugs from this site as I continue to decorate my new home. Thank you, Natural Area Rugs!"
Beautiful Rug May 03, 2013
"This rug is neutral with just enough detail to make a room interesting. It's soft underfoot and wears well. It's a little harder to clean than wool rugs, but not impossible."
Best Natural Rug May 03, 2013
"I purchased this for my bedroom, to use over an original wood floor. The rug is a gorgeous match for the room and is very soft for natural fiber. I purchased the rug pad to go underneath. I've had this area rug for over 3 years and have not had any problems, spills wipe off quite easily and the rug still looks great."