Jalore Wool Jute Rug
- Made of 30% Wool and 70% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Using the fine techniques employed by early craftsmen, the imported Jalore wool jute area rug is hand woven by dedicated rug artisans and features 100 percent, all-natural fibers.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Good buy! May 07, 2014
"Looks great in my sun room. I was looking for something with jute, but a bit softer, and this fits the bill. Comfortable with bare feet."
Yes, recommended to a friend.beautiful!!!! November 03, 2013
"This rug is wonderful!! Very comfortable and great looking!"