Indus Wool Jute Rug
- Made of 30% Wool and 70% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Made from the finest materials available, the imported Indus wool jute rug is handcrafted by expert rug artisans. Featuring 100 percent all-natural fibers, the Indus area rug enhances and brightens spaces, while offering a luxurious feel.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.could be twice the price! January 29, 2015
"This rug is nice and thick and durable, but surprisingly light weight enough to shake out. Looks great and it is woven tightly enough to vacuum with hand held bissel. Planning on buying more!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug July 27, 2014
"This rug has a beautiful design but is still very neutral so it should work with most rooms. Best price I have seen and was delivered quickly. Would definitely recommend and make another purchase with this company!"
You may also like
$65.00 - $149.0060% OFF